Sunday, December 12, 2010

Highlights in Pictures

When we made our salt dough maps of Australia, I accidentally left my camera cord at co-op.  And thanks to my dear friend I have finally gotten it back - she is so wonderful, she brought it to me last week after several attempts to see each other fell through.  It was a busy month and fortunately I still had my camera so here is a briefing on what we've been up to...


Poppaw came to visit by himself for the first time ever!  Dear Mommaw stayed at home which was a first timer too and we missed her.

We took him to Old Sturbridge Village where he got to play with the kids.


DD has started up her seasonal Christmas cookie biz.  Here she is holding one of our family fav's, her famous butter cookies.  She's been making these longer than any of her other cookies and they are so yummy and buttery...there are certain people in our house who will not let her stop making them.  I won't mention any names but it's not this one...

...if you get my drift.
We decided to take Poppaw home to see his lovely wife in time for Thanksgiving.  There we visited with friends and relatives...


...got silly...



...and just laid around...


I have no idea whose dog that is but he did make us all laugh.

 


No comments: