Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What a Good Book

This book has been on my shelf for years and I never think to pull it out.  It is just loaded with precious crafts and games and ideas for young girls looking for something to do.

I guess I make the mistake of thinking, "We're not into needlepoint and that book is too old-fashioned for us."  But there is only one chapter on needlepoint out of 42!  There is so much more to this book and such an assortment of activities.  You'll find something for every season and everything from modeling clay to instructions for making a hammock, from window decorations to recipes, from nature study to recycling projects and lots of different party ideas with activities to do at them.

So this blog post, while a gentle nudge for you to go get this book if you haven't already acquired it is also a reminder for me to just get it off the shelf and begin using it.

No comments: