Here's the rundown of our day:
- Open with prayer and pledge of allegiance.
- Have kids recite their scripture verses for the week.
- Discussion - Knowing what behavior to use when and in what situation. List certain behaviors such as running, yelling, jumping and climbing. Then discuss whether they are inappropriate or appropriate and when. Sometimes discussing things that are never appropriate like getting drunk. (pg 9 act # 25)
- Discussion - Explain "Wisdom comes with age." Do some countries demonstrate more respect for their elders than others? Have kids show ways to demonstrate respect for an elder. (pg 9-10 act # 26)
- Prayer challenge - Put kids' names in a hat and have each child pull out one name of a person they will pray for every day. Encourage the children to seek out their prayer partner if they need prayer in a certain area. All children praying for wisdom for themselves and their special person. (pg 10 act #30)
- Using card stock and a simply drawn "wise" animal, create a mosaic using bits of construction paper and glue. (pg 9 act # 22)